Friday, September 16, 2022

Trick or treat by Noga Shefer


Hi crafty friends,  Noga  here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.


My tag featuring the adorable Where is the Candy? 4x6 Clear Stamp Set .
How cute is this dog?

To make this tag I die cut a tag out of Bristol smooth cardstock. 
I ink blended the background using spun sugar distress oxide ink with spider web stencil.

Next I colored the sweet image using copic markers and  glued it to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Than I stamped a greeting from this set using black ink.

For a final touch, I added a tiny spider from Ghosts 4x6 Clear Stamp Set.
I hope you enjoy the tag I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!