Friday, September 2, 2022

It's Halloween by Noga Shefer

 

Hi crafty friends,  Noga here and I am so happy to share with you another project for GSD today.




My card featuring the adorable Bats 4x6 Clear Stamp Set and Bats 4x6 Die Set.

To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock.

I ink blended a background using  black soot, villainous potion  and wilted violet distress oxide inks with cloud stencil, splashed it with water and black paint on it.

Next I colored the cute image using copic markers and glued it to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from Gourds 4x6 Clear Stamp Set using black ink.

I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!