Friday, August 5, 2022

You are the beast by Noga Shefer



 Hi crafty friends,  Noga  here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.


 

My card featuring the adorable  Monster Fun 4x6 Clear Stamp Set and Monster Fun 4x6 Die Set.

To make this card I die cut an heart window die out of white cardstock. 
I ink blended the background on Bristol smooth cardstock using salvaged patina distress oxide ink  and splashed it with water and glued it under the white window cover.

Next I colored the sweet images using copic markers and  glued it to my panel with foam tape for dimension.
Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using black ink.

For a final touch, I added clear sequins.

I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!