Saturday, August 6, 2022

Turtley Great with Alma

Hi, this is Alma and today I want to show you a happy under water scene card with the fantastic Turtley Great 4x6 Clear Stamp Set.. We're having a heatwave here in Germany, so we could use a cooling-down in form of a card.



I decided to go with a rectangular card format and then die-cut the white frame.

Then I whiped the background in the Distress Oxide Colours Ground Espresso, Brushed Corduroy, Chipped Saphire, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistacchio and and sprinkled them with water. I set white highlights with the gel pen so that the water structure gets even more depth.

 


Then I glued the die cutted under water scene greenery and glued the frame to the cardstock.

Then I coloured the turtles from the Turtley Great 4x6 Clear Stamp Set with Copics.

Now everything is glued together. 

Finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!