Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Namasleigh Christmas Card with *Video*

Hello and welcome, it’s Karen here again today. I’ve got a fun Christmas card today that features a brand new Gerda Steiner Designs stamp set called Namasleigh.  I love the idea of the reindeer and Santa getting ready for their big day by doing some yoga together, and even the birds and snowman got in on it!  To fit all these images in (because I had to include all the reindeer), I’ve made a double zig zag card. When the card is folded down, it measures 5” x 4 1/4”. But when it’s opened up, it’s over 16” wide! So there’s lots of room to fit all those images. 

Front of the card when closed with an acetate belly band. 


The inside of the card when opened. 

I’ve made a video for you to see how this card was made.  If you are interested in seeing it, PLEASE CLICK HERE.  Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you’re having a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!