it's Tanja here and I have another Halloween Card for you. This time I used the adorable Gerda Steiner Designs Ghosts stamp set:
- stamp two of the ghosts from the Gerda Steiner Designs Ghosts set with Lawn Fawn Jet Black
- color the images with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers and add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- create a background on a piece of grass cardstock with the help of three different colored striped of glitter paper
- stamp the sentiment from the same set with Versafine Clair Nocturne and heat-emboss it with WOW! Clear Sparkle embossing glitter
- add a strip of black cardstock and patterned paper to the left side of the panel before adhering it to a cardbase
I hope you got inspired.