Tuesday, September 28, 2021

You are my boo! - Larissa

 


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today it is my turn again to post a card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs and this time I have made a halloween card with the digital stamp You are my boo! ghost from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image.

With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 76 from Crealies I have cut a rectangle from white cardstock. I used Shaded lilac, Wilted violet, Dusty concord and Black soot Distress ink to create a background for my image. With the help of the Slimline halloween stencil (PS8108) from Marianne design and Versafine clair nocturne ink I added a couple of bats on the background. I used a White Posca pen to add paint splatters on the background. I have glued the background on a white card and then I added the image with foamtape on the card. I have coloured the ghost and all the bats with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. I have cut the sentiment from white cardstock with the Smalt alfabet (D190603) from Gummiapan and then I glued it above and below the image on the card.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: You are my boo! ghost from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Shaded lilac, Wilted violet, Dusty concord and Black soot Distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 76 from Crealies, Smalt alfabet (D190603) from Gummiapan
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir glitter sparkle pen, White Posca pen, Slimline halloween stencil (PS8108) from Marianne design

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!