Sunday, September 26, 2021

You're special

Hi, Margreet here, and today I am posting a card on the Gerda Steiner Designs blog.
I am showing a card that I made with the digital stamp Cold Hedgehog.
I started with printing the digital stamp on Perfect Colouring Paper and then coloured it with copic markers. Then I fussy cut the image. With a white gelpen I have added dots on the cheeks and scarf of the hedgehog.
For the base I have used a black card and added a layer of orange/brown paper from the Basic Grey 6x6 scrapbook designer papers. I trimmed the borders with the Tim Holz deckled trimmer and distressed the edges with black soot distress ink.
The spider's web border was cut in black and placed underneath the hedgehog, who was glued with foamtape.
I stamped the text "You're special" (an old Hero Arts stamp) with the colour Habanero from Versafine. The borders were distressed with distress ink Black Soot.
Have a great day!
xxx Margreet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!