Monday, June 7, 2021

You Grow Girl by Noga Shefer

 


Hi crafty friends,  Noga  here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.

My project featuring the adorable Grow  Happiness 4x6 Clear Stamp Set  and Grow Happiness 4x6 Die Set. This set is must have!!

I took a panel of white cardsrock and die cut it using the Reverse Confetti Along The Dotted Lines Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.

Next I colored the sweet image using copic markers. I glued it to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using black ink.
For a final touch, I added some clear drops.

I hope you enjoyed the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!