Friday, April 23, 2021

You're my cup of tea by Noga Shefer

Hi crafty friends,  Noga  here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.



My tag featuring the adorable "Positivi-Tea 4x6 Clear Stamp Set" stamp set and "Positivi-Tea Die Set". This set is so cute!!

For the background, I die cut a scallop tag out of Bristol smooth cardstock. 
I ink blended the background using Distress Oxide in tumbled glass and splashed it with water.

Next I colored the sweet images using copic markers. I glued it to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using black ink.

For a final touch, I added some clear hearts sequins.

I hope you enjoy the tag I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!