Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Picnic penguin - Have a nice day! - Larissa

 


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a card with the digital stamp Picnic penguin from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and a black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image.


I have die-cut a grass edge from white cardstock with a die from the set Snijmallen Slimline randen 3 Gras & wolken (CDSN-0091) from Carlijn Design. I have coloured the grass with Card deco essential dye ink Olive green. I used the same ink and also Rustic wilderness Distress ink to add paint splatters on the grass. I have made a stencil with a cloud die from the set Snijmallen Slimline randen 3 Gras & wolken (CDSN-0091) from Carlijn Design and made a cloudy background with the Card deco essential dye ink Light blue. I glued the grass on the cloudy background and then I glued this background on a white card. I have used foamtape to glue the image on the card. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Simple script (retired) from Clearly besotted next to the image, I have dry embossed two lines above and belowe the image.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Picnic penguin from Gerda Steiner designs, Simple script (retired) from Clearly besotted
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs
INK: Rustic wilderness Distress ink, Card deco essential dye ink Olive green and Light blue
DIES: Snijmallen Slimline randen 3 Gras & wolken (CDSN-0091) from Carlijn Design
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!