Monday, July 6, 2020

Hello Mermaid Card by Karla!

Hello friends! Karla back today with a fun, summery card using the adorable Mermaid Digital Stamp from the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop! This sweet little gal is just perfect for a bright hello card ready to make someone smile!


I coloured her up with Copic Markers after printing the image out onto 65 lb cardstock and then added some white and stardust gel pen details. I matched her to this underwater Echo Park paper - perfect for an under the sea theme! 


After colouring her hair with a wonderful purple - because I think mermaids need bright coloured hair... I used the darkest marker to add some lines for extra hair-like effect. I diecut the hello out of some sparkly purple paper and added some coordinating sequins and enamel dots to finish it off!


Inside, I added one of the cut apart images from the paper pack and diecut it with a shaped die to add a cute sentiment!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop for all the awesome digital and clear stamp images, and have some fun colouring up some happiness today! 

Big Hugs,
Karla

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful Karla! The colours are so vibrant and the mermaid is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!