it's Tanja here and today I would like to show you a card that I created using the Gerda Steiner Designs Wheek, Wheek, Wheek stamp set:
- stamp one of the cute guinea pigs from the Gerda Steiner Designs Wheek, Wheek, Wheek set
- color the image with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers and add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
- cut out a background panel from kraft cardstock
- stamp the little images from this set and from the Clearly Besotted Stamps Garden Fresh set with Versafine Vintage Sepia
- stamp the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner set with Versamark and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- cut out a little scalloped square and create a background with patterned paper and splattered kraft cardstock - for the splatters use watered-down Distress Ink Ground Espresso
Have a wonderful day.