Sunday, July 26, 2020

Christmas in July - Light Up Card

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Design to create a Christmas card!

Yes, I know it’s July but I wanted to get a head start and the shop has so many good Christmas sets. Using mainly Gerda Steiner Designs’ Reindeer and a Tree, I created a one layer scene card of reindeers decorating a Christmas tree. 


I added the box of ornaments from Tangled Penguin and the sentiment came from Holiday Snail. Once my scene was stamped and masked, I used distress inks to color up the background. 

I'm using an EZ Light to help up three parts of the card: Rudolph’s red nose, an ornament, and the star that goes on top of the tree. I used vellum and colored the pieces using copic markers so the lights would project different colors. 


How fun is this card?! Isn't it perfect for Christmas? 


 


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!