Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Love you lots - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a card with the sweet bunny with tulips from the Spring digital stamp bundle from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and a white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut the image.


With masking tape I have made striped pattern on the front of my white card with Bundled sage Distress ink. I glued the image with foamtape on my card. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Sneaky racoons (clear stamp) from Gerda Steiner designs on the card. I have decorated the card with crystal hotfix gems.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Spring digital stamp bundle from Gerda Steiner designs, Sneaky racoons (clear stamp) from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Bundled sage Distress ink
ACCESSORIES: White gelpen, Masking tape, Crystal hotfix gems

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I NEED A EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY SPELL 2020 WICCALOVESPELLTOOLS@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAPP HIM :+19085174108
      With so much in my heart i am here to express myself on how Dr. jumba saved my marriage from divorce. Myself and my husband were having some misunderstanding and it was tearing our marriage apart to the extend my husband was seeking for a divorce. So i have no option than to go to the internet to seek for solution to my problem it was there i came across Dr. jumba details and about how he has helped a lot of people by restoring there relationship. I contact Dr.jumba and in less than 48 hours my husband cancelled the divorce papers. Now myself and my husband live together in peace and harmony all thanks to Dr.jumba for saving my marriage from breaking up. Dr. jumba contact information are via email: wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com or wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com, text or call him +19085174108

      I highly recommend his services.  website : http://wiccalovespelltools.website2.me/
      blogspot created by me for dr jumba, to thank him for restoring happiness back to my relationship : https://wiccalovespelltols.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!