it's Tanja here and today I would like to show you a card that I created using the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Mail Bunny stamp set:
- stamp the little bunny and the envelope from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Mail Bunny set with Lawn Fawn River Rock
- color the images with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers and add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
- cut a panel from watercolor paper and stamp some more envelopes and some pencils from the same set with Versamark and heat-emboss them with clear embossing powder
- add color with Distress Oxide Ink (Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers) and a Blending Brush
- add a strip of grey cardstock and a strip of patterned paper to the right side of the panel before adhering it to the cardbase
I hope you got inspired.