Sunday, June 14, 2020

Birthday Bear Scene Card

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp set named, Birthday Bear. I am head over heels for this set. It's freaking adorable! When I saw it, I knew I had to create a scene with it. 



I wanted to use most of the images from this set to create a birthday party. I created masks for all the images I wanted to use so I could create a scene with all three critters and a ton of birthday presents behind them. Did you notice that the three critters holding the banner easily connect with each other?

While the masks are on the card, I used distress inks to quickly color up the background. I wanted to add some interest to the sky, so I used a confetti stencil with glitter paste. 



Once everything was dry, I colored everything that was masked with alcohol markers. I tried to use a rainbow scheme of colors so everything was super colorful. 

To finish off this card, I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and added it to the bottom right of the card. 



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


3 comments:

  1. Fun and festive scene, the background is so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!