it's Tanja here and before I start showcasing some Christmas cards, I wanted to show you that you can use the Gerda Steiner Designs Ghosts set all year 'round:
- stamp one of the ghosts from the Gerda Steiner Designs Ghosts set with Lawn Fawn River Rock and mask the image
- create a background with Distress Oxide Ink (Black Soot, Evergreen Bough, Old Paper) and a Blending Brush
- cut the panel in half
- add some splatters to the lower part and stamp the sentiment from the same set on the upper part with Versafine Onyx Black
- color the image with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
- add a strip of turquoise glitter paper between the two parts and assemble the card
Thanks for stopping by.