Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Gerda Steiner designs - Merry christmas


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on my own blog and also on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


Today I have made a christmas card with the digital stamp Snowman and birds from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. Then I have fussy cut the image. With a white gelpen I have added dots on the hat and shawl of the snowman. I have diecut a square from white cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies and coloured on it with Peacock feathers Distress ink. I glued the image with foamtape on the white square. On the bottom of the image I have stamped a sentiment from the set Tiny type from Clearly besotted stamps. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 from Crealies I have diecut a larger square from green cardstock and glued the image on it. From pink cardstock I have diecut a scalloped square with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 54 from Crealies. On a pink card I have glued 2 squares from green cardstock and Winter wonderland patterned paper from Doodlebug. Then I added a strip of pink cardstock and then I glued the squares with the image with foamtape on the card.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Snowman and birds from Gerda Steiner designs, Tiny type from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils. Distress ink
PAPER: Pink, green and white cs, Winter wonderland from Doodlebug
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Peacock feathers Distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 22, 34 and 54 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!