Friday, November 29, 2019

Christmas tags....!!

Hey everyone...

It's Ashlee here with you today with a post sharing these tags 
perfect for Christmas gifts featuring the santa and reindeers from the "Reindeer and a tree" set!!....

To create the tag bases I used a die from Honeybee stamps called "Scallop sqaure gift tag" and stamped them with a background stamp from "Catherine Pooler" called "Plaid background"


I coloured up these cuties from the "Reindeer and a tree" stamp set with Copic markers and added them to a fun snowy scene I created using distress oxide ink, some opaque white paint and a hill using a die from "Hello Sweetums" called "Slippery slopes"


I added the characters to the tags with some foam tape for added dimension and finished them both off with some pretty sequins and some ribbon to tie the tag onto a gift....

I hope you enjoy my tag inspiration today and I will be back soon with some more creations to share with you!!

Hugs Ashlee

(P.S Gerda Steiner designs is currently on a thanksgiving break at the moment but they will be back open December 1st) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!