Thursday, November 21, 2019

FA LA LA



Hi crafty friends! It's Cathy here and I've finally gotten a start on my Christmas cards! I just love the Carol Puppies stamp set and couldn't wait to create this scene with a new Hero Arts die that I recently received. This might look a bit complicated, but it really wasn't.

The whole background scene is die-cuts that I colored with Copic markers. I did ink the door with black soot distress ink before adding some dark neutral gray Copic shading. I die-cut the letters from silver metallic cardstock.

For the puppies, I stamped the center one on Copic friendly cardstock and masked it before stamping the puppies on each side. I colored them with Copics and then fussy cut around the whole image. Then, I glued the puppies to the scene. 

Hope you're having a great week and if you make Christmas cards, I hope you're way farther ahead on them than I am!

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!