Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Wild animal medals - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious.


Last sunday my little nephews Menno and Niek participated in the Run voor Kika (Kika is a Dutch organisation  that raises money to help find a cure for children with cancer). I am really proud of these little guys and the money they raised for this organisation, so I made a little medal for both runners. Just to let them know they are simply the best! ;)


A while ago I found a handlettering set in a Dutch store with chiboard circles in it and I used those to make the medals. On one medal I stamped a lion and on the other the crocodile from the stampset Party animals from Gerda Steiner designs. I added a sentiment from the set Happy hoppy from Gerda Steiner designs on both medals. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils. I thought it would be really hard to do, but it was actually really easy to do. I didn't add any shadows on these. I have coloured the eyes with a black glaze pen. I added a little metal ring and some ribbon and so the chipboard circles became 2 medals.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Party animals and Happy hoppy from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Metal ring, yellow ribbon, Chipboard circle

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!