Monday, May 7, 2018

Fruit and Veg...

Hi,

Its Hazel from Didos Designs here to give you a little inspiration to start the wheek!!! (See what I did there!!!) 

I have been playing with the Wheek Wheek Wheek Set once again. I had a little think about something different and came up with changing the veg to fruit. So instead of the cucumber stamp being a cucumber I coloured it like a wee watermelon. 

I colored the background which I randomly stamped with the fruit/veg/ using watercolour pens and promarkers and the guinea piggies were coloured with promarkers and prismacolor pencils.

I finished the creation off with one of the brilliant sentiment stamps.

You can also get matching dies to go with this set here. 

Thanks for dropping by today,

Love Hazel x 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!