Thursday, May 24, 2018

Paper Pieced Vrooming By...

 Hello Everyone,

Its Hazel from Didos Designs here today with a card made using the sweet Vrooming By Stamp Set. 
I wanted to show you today what you can do using the stamps rather than the digi version of this card. I have paper pieced it so that the image matches the background papers.  

To paper piece you just stamp the image on the backing papers, fussy cut them, and then glue onto the main image picture and you have a well matched image and card. My image has some colouring using my promarkers on it too. 

Its just one of the ways that using an acrylic stamp can be different from just printing out the image and colouring in.  

Thanks for dropping by today, I hope I have inspired you to get paper piecing.

Love Hazelx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!