Friday, March 30, 2018

Easter Lambs Tag and Card...

 Hi,

Its Hazel from Didos Designs here with a cute wee Peeking Easter Friends Tag and Card to share.

I made these for my sons girlfriends birthday this week even though they are Easter images, you can use them all year round!! They are sooo cute!!! They are really versatile as you can see from my creations.

I have added the great wee picket fence from the Hoppiness Stamp Set and also on the card the butterfly and hearts from the same set.
For my colouring I have used cotman watercolour paints. I fussy cut the animals and popped them where I thought they would like to peek out from. You can buy the dies for this set here though to save on the cutting out. 

Thanks for dropping by today,  Have a lovely Easter time,

Hazel x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!