Friday, March 9, 2018

Peeking Easter Friends - Jeannie Lieu (InsideoutJeans)

Hey there! Today I'm sharing another card using the Peeking Easter Friends. I still can't get over how cute this set is and I just want to take advantage of the animals peeking, so I used a die cut that had some borders for peeking purposes.

This worked perfectly for this set. It has three main windows and a top window for the sentiment. For this card, I had to fussy cut these images so it looked clean so both the bunny and the sheep can have their paws over the border.


Once everything was colored and cut, it was quick to put this together. I added a couple of layers of cardstock so there was color to the card.


Have you picked up this card yet? I'm so excited to see what everyone has made with it. 

Hope you enjoyed this card and I'll see you next time! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!