Card #1 Egg-stra Special Day
- The bunny has been stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured with Copic markers. I then fussy cut him/her out and ran a black marker around the edge.
- I stamped and masked the eggs to create an egg pile for the bunny to sit on.
- The bunny and two of the eggs have been popped up on foam tape for added dimension.
- The background was coloured using Distress inks.
- The sentiment has been stamped in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed using a clear fine detail embossing powder.
- I have used a white gel pen to create highlights on the bunny's cheeks and the easter eggs.
Card #2 Someone say CHOCOLATE?!
- The Easter Friends have been stamped in Copic friendly black ink and coloured with Copic markers. They have been fussy cut out and a black marker run around the edge.
- The brick wall and sentiment was designed in my Cameo software, printed, coloured with Copics and fussy cut out.
- The critters and brick wall have been popped up on foam tape for added dimension.
- I have added a die cut grassy border, also on foam tape, and the background had been coloured using Distress ink.
- I have used a white gel pen to add some highlights.
I hope these cards inspire you.