this is my third creation using the fabulous Gerda Steiner Designs Pool Piggies:
- color one of the adorable Gerda Steiner Designs Pool Piggies with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- cut out a stitched panel from watercolor paper and create a soft background using Distress Re-Inkers (Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean)
- use the Taylored Expressions Rolling Waves dies to cut the bottom part of the background into waves and ink up the edges with Distress Ink (Salty Ocean)
- at the top apply Distress Ink (Mustard Seed) through the Tim Holtz Layering Stencil (Rays)
- add some water droplets in order to create more texture
- stamp the sentiment from the Market Street Stamps Chillaxin' set with Versafine (Smokey Gray)
- add some Nuvo Crystal Drops (Morning Dew) and some blue sequins as final embellishments
Until next week.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!