this is Tanja with another creation using the fun new Gerda Steiner Designs Pool Piggies stamp set:
- color one of the adorable Gerda Steiner Designs Pool Piggies with Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer Pencils and a damp watercolor brush
- cut out a tag from watercolor paper and create a background with Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass) and Distress Oxide Ink (Broken China)
- cut out a smaller piece with the same tag die and create a beach with the help of one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Snowdrifts dies - ink up the edges with Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs)
- stamp the palm trees from the Paper Smooches Get outta Town set and the cocktail from the My Favorite Things Penguins in Paradise and color the images with watercolor pencils as well
- stamp two sea gulls from the same Paper Smooches set with Versafine (Smokey Gray)
- cut out a second tag from patterned paper from the Echo Park Summer Bliss 6x6 paper pad and layer it slightly offset behind the main tag
- cut out a stitched panel from Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock and stamp a background with the help of the Judi Kins Papyrus stamp and Adirondack Dye Ink (Latte)
- stamp the sentiment from the Market Street Stamps set Tikki Time with Versafine (Vintage Sepia)
- thread blue and natural twine through the hole of the tag
Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!