Monday, September 4, 2023

Happy Halloween!

 

Hi there friends and fellow crafters. LeeAnn here with my first project of the September Guest Design Spot. As we enter the season of thanks, I would like to express how thankful I am to GSD for having me here this month.




This stair step card was so fun to make. The pattern paper is from Doodlebug and this was the best way I found I could feature all of the adorable ghosts in this Halloween Ghosts stamp set. Bewteen the signholding Witch on an action wobble, and the clay eyes on the alien ghost, to the little guy popping out of the pumpkin. You will also see as the video rotates that a couple of the little ghosts make an appearance on the back side as well. 

Again thank you so much GSD. 

I can be found at Leeanngetscrafty on all social media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!