Friday, September 1, 2023

Thanks a Ton

 Hello GSD friends!

This is Kelsey Thomas back again for my second guest design project featuring the A Whale of a Time stamps and dies (get the bundle here). 


I started by stamping this cute whale image from the A Whale of a Time set using Altenew Obsidian Black Pigment ink on white cardstock. I cute the octagon shape using the My Favorite Things Stitched Designer Octagon STAX dies. 

Once the ink was dry, I colored the whale using my Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers. 


Next, I assembled the background by finding some papers from my stash and using the octagon dies to cut out different sizes. I cut out a small white octagon for the "thanks a ton" sentiment.


I finished off the card by accenting it with some Kat Scrappiness Mermaid Tail pearls.


That's it! I hope you were inspired to check out the A Whale of a Time set. It is definitely a favorite!

Happy crafting,

Kelsey





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!