Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Eek, Boo!

 Hello there!  Katie Brooks here today from KBStamps as a guest designer.  I am so thrilled to be here and for the opportunity to play with some Gerda Stamps!

Today I have a fun Halloween card using the new Halloween Ghosts Bundle. I love using standard Halloween colors, but I also love to break the mold a little and add a little something different.  I made this for a friend who loves blue's. 


I had so much fun making this card!  I love these sweet ghosts, they are so playful and fun!  I made them even more fun with these googly eyes on the upper left ghost. 

I made this using a 4.25 X 4.25 black card base.  On top of that I used some teal CS cut to 4X4.  Next, I used some Doodlebug Designs Halloween Patterned Paper cut into little squares and rectangles and mounted them with black behind them on the base.  Next, I added twine across the top and stamped my sentiment with black ink.  After that, I stamped the images using my Misti and then cut them out with the coordinating dies.  I colored the images with my Copics (C3, C1, YR09, YR16, YR04, YR02, G07, G05, YG01, V17, V15, V05, Y23, Y15, Y13, E21, BG15, BG13) and used a white gel pen for highlights.  I used my black glossy glaze for the ghost eyes.  I popped these fun images up using foam tape.  Finally, I added the googly eyes for fun. 


Like I said, I love these cuties!  I hope you like this fun card.  I have another one to share with you next week.  Please come back and visit me then. 

Enjoy your day! ~Katie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!