Sunday, September 10, 2023

Gerda Steiner Designs - Just Vrooming By

 

I'm back today with another cute critter design from Gerda Steiner Designs called Vrooming By!  This adorable pup on his scooter really makes me smile!  I'm imagining this little guy taking a fun summer ride and "vrooming" his way around town!

My clean and simple design started by stamping the image and sentiment with Versafine Clair Nocturne Pigment ink.  The image was then colored with Copic Markers.  I added the exhaust stamp from that I found in my stash.  They could be easily drawn as well.

The finished card size is 6 x 3.75 and was layered simply on a piece of black and white designer paper from my (very large) stash of papers.

Supplies used for this card:  Gerda Steiner Designs Vrooming By! 3x4 clear stamp set, X-Press It white card stock, Craft's Meow Vintage Ride (exhaust stamp), Copic Markers (E33, E35, E53, YR15, YR68, B24, B28), American Crafts Padma's Pattern designer paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!