Friday, September 13, 2019

Cupcake Birthday Card by Karla

Hello friends! Karla back today with a cute birthday card using the adorable (and currently FREE!) Let's Eat Cupcake digital stamp. This cute little bear is a great guy to add to any celebration card, and just think of all the flavours you could use for his yummy sweet cupcake!


I coloured in this little guy with Copic Markers and then added drops of Stickles on the frosting and gel pen accents on the cupcake. I'm thinking this is a lemon confetti cupcake with an orange cream frosting ;) I layered him on some fun Doodlebug Design papers and added some bright sequins - because every birthday needs sequins!


I used a fun Triangle Fold design for this card, and you can see how it opens up to show the inside. Basically, it is an 8 1/2"x11" piece of cardstock scored at 5 1/2" on the long edge and 4 1/4" on the short edge and then cut from corner to corner. The flaps then fold in to create your card front. I secured the front with a piece of bakers twine tied around the bottom of the card. I found some birthday sentiments from stamps in my stash and now my card is ready to give to a friend!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day. Be sure to stop by the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop to see what inspires you to create today!

Hugs,
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!