Thursday, September 5, 2019

Happy Fall Y'all!

Howdy and happy Thursday!  I’m Allison Cope and I’m going to share the full coloring process of my newest Autumn themed card.

I chose to use the adorable digital stamps “Raccoon” and the “Squirrel with Acorns” today.  I layered them in my editing software and printed them out to fit an A2 sized card (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”).

So grab a cup of your favorite beverage and join me at my desk. Today’s video is a little longer because I’ve included real time coloring and commentary for you.  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuMfrEuNFes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-1R7FrOfLE&feature=youtu.be

Here’s another look at the finished card…

I trimmed the original colored panel a bit and then matted it with a dusty blue mat and some fun Fall leaf patterned papers.

Thanks for joining me today!  I hope this inspires you to get out something to color and create with!

Happy coloring!

~ Ally ~

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!