Friday, September 6, 2019

Just sneaking by to say hi by Noga Shefer


Hi crafty friends,  Noga here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.



My card featuring  Sneaky Racoons - 4x6 Clear Stamp Set stamp set and  Sneaky Racoons - Coordinating Dies.

This set is so adorable!!


To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock.
The background was created by blending ice spruce distress oxide ink with bricks stencil.



Next I colored the images using copic markers and glued them to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using black ink.


To finish off, I added some clear sequins for decoration.

I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!