Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Coffee Monster - Halloween Shaker Card


Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!  Tina here, I am up on the Blog today, sharing a monster of a card using the fun Monster Coffee stamp set:) This set is available over at the Gerda Steiner Shop! The expressions on these not-so-scary monsters is just to funny!!  One looks like he is ready for Halloween candy, one looks like he is in full blown, "I'm gonna get you" mode and the last one seems to have ate a bit to much candy and is not feeling that well.  Can you guess who's who?  I love the coffee sentiments that come along with the Coffee Monster stamp, but for today I used a Happy Halloween sentiment from the sweet Peekin' Pumpkin Kitty Stamp set, with Halloween not too far away, I thought we would make a Halloween Monster card.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you would like to see how I created this card check it out down below🙂  Just Click on the Coffee Monster Tutorial Link:)  Have a Fantastic and Crafty day!  Hugs, Tina





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!