Tuesday, September 24, 2019

2 Cute Puppy Ghost Card by Karla

Hello! It's Karla back today with a super cute - and not too scary Halloween card using the adorable Gerda Steiner Designs Dog Dressed As Ghost digital stamp. If you're more of a clear stamp guy or gal you might want to check out this cutie also in the Where's The Candy clear stamp set! I'm sharing a video link below so you can see exactly how I put this cool card together.


I used Copic Markers and colour coordinated this puppy to match my papers. 


I added inky layers with Distress Oxides, stencils and even glitter paste... lots of bling for Halloween!


Here's a look at the video where I'm putting this all together-


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a very happy and very crafty week ahead. Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop where you'll find lots of cute images to spark your craftiness 👻

Hugs,
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!