Thursday, January 17, 2019

Video Tutorial: Penguin Action Wobbler

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!  Allison Cope here!



Today we’re going to be creating a fun wobbler card featuring the adorable “Penguin with Heart” digital stamp image. Since Valentine’s Day is 4 weeks away, I needed to get a jump on making some cute cards to send to my friends and family.  But of course, this image would be totally adorable on a birthday card or simply a “just because” type card too!

Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and join me at my crafty desk…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe7B4sVlAwg&feature=youtu.be

Here’s another quick look at the card we created today.  Isn’t it super cute?

Thanks for stopping by and checking out another video!   I hope I’ve inspired you to print out a new digital stamp and get crafty!

For more digital stamps, check out the Gerda Steiner Designs shop right HERE.  New designs are being loaded daily!

Happy crafting everyone!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!