Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Have a beary sweet day! - Larissa


Goodmorning, today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I made a card with the digital stamp Bear with sign from Gerda Steiner design.



I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I used a white gelpen to add dots on the cheeks of the bear. Then I have fussy cut the image. I have die-cut a circle from white cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 80 from Crealies. I have coloured the circle with Tumbled glass and Broken china Distress ink. From white cardstock I have die-cut a couple of clouds with the Mini clouds 98689 from Memory box and I glued those on the circle. I have die-cut another circle from white cardstock and then I have die-cut it with the Grassy fields from My favorite things. I have coloured it with Mowed lawn Distress ink and glued it on my card. My card is made with 2 scalloped circles that I have die-cut from white cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 from Crealies. To decorate the card a little bit I have die-cut a couple of flowers with a Flower die. I have coloured all the flowers with Mustard seed, Wild honey, Carved pumpkin, Abandoned coral, Ripe persimmon, Candied apple and Festive berries Distress ink and then I decorated them with a mini hotfix gem in black. I glued the flowers on the card and one on the head of the bear.




*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Bear with sign from Gerda Steiner design
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils. Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Mowed lawn, Tumbled glass, Broken china, Mustard seed, Wild honey, Carved pumpkin, Abandoned coral, Ripe persimmon, Candied apple and Festive berries Distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 7 80 from Crealies, Mini clouds 98689 from Memory box, Grassy fields from My favorite things, flower die
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, Black hotfix gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!