Saturday, January 5, 2019

Lovely pandas with Kaja

Hi there,
It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts here with you today with a cute card using a brand new set called Lovely pandas. :)

Take a look at the card:
I wanted to make a cheerful card for a friend, so I colored in the pandas using the alcohol markers. I used the traditional black and white colors with a touch of pink on their cheeks.

Then, I took a piece of white card stock in size of my card base from which I die cut a rectangle thta has a stitching on the outside edge. I put some patterned paper in the background and since I wanted to make a fun card, I used a rainbow paper.
I placed the pandas one on each side and I added the sentiment that reads 'so happy we're friends'. I heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of black card stock with white powder.

The last thing I added was some black crystals which actually finished off the card.

Thank you so much for joining me!
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!