Saturday, January 19, 2019

Peas Be Mine

Hi everyone! It's Jeannie and I'm back to share another card with you today that's perfect for Valentine's Day or any occasion to let someone know you love them. I'm using the new set called Peas Be Mine. It's a small set but it's perfect for a simple card.

I added this sweet image instead a glittery heart so the eye will focus on this portion of the card.


Since the image is super simple, I wanted to create a fun background. I did so by masking off stripes and used three distress inks to create this purple ombre look. I know the conventional colors for Halloween is pink and red, but I decided purple will work perfectly for this as well. 


I just love how this card turned out because the focus of the card ultimately draws the eye to the pop of green from the image. It's so adorable! 


To finish this card off, I trimmed down the striped background by .25" and popped it on a black card base so it peeks out on the side. I added the sentiment "Peas Be Mine" on the left side of the image. I decided to keep it really simple. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!