Saturday, April 22, 2017

Safari Time.

 Hi Everyone,

Im Hazel from Didos Designs and Im excited to share with you today 2 creations I have done using the super Go Wild Clear Stamp Set.  

For my top card I have used a die for the circle in the middle and then stamped lots of giraffes.  I love using clear stamps as you can see exactly where you are stamping.  

I have coloured the giraffes in using promarkers.  I then added the sentiment from the stamp set in the middle of the circle.  

For this card I have done some paper piecing.  I used some pretty girly paper as felt I wanted a pretty girly card.  I stamped the elephant on the white card then the 2 papers and cut them out and popped them on the areas I wanted. I finished her off with glossy accent eyes. 

Thanks for dropping by today.  

I hope you like what I have done. I will be back again next weekend with another couple of creations,  

Hazel. 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards. I really love the one with the giraffes! So funny. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!