Monday, April 10, 2017

Coloring a Lion -tep by Step Copic Marker Tutorial


Hello! It's Mindy from My Creative Scoop. Today I'm sharing another Copic Marker Tutorial with you all using this darling lion stamp from the Party Animals Stamp Set.

You can also get matching dies that coordinate with this set -- making creating super easy!

Ok, let's start the tutorial. Each new colorI use is in the photo making this Copic Marker Tutorial super easy to follow. :)







Since the stamp is stamped with Black ink, we want to add some W7 into the main, this will add much more definition to your coloring and really creating hair like texture.









I added some W3 to the bottom of the eyes giving them a little shadow will give them more dimension and appear more 3d like.



Well, I hope you have enjoyed my Copic Marker tutorial. You can find more Copic Tutorials on my website. www.MyCreativeScoop.com

♥Mindy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!