Saturday, April 1, 2017

Guest Design - Lion party by Australe Créations

Hello everyone! 

It's Céline from Australe Créations, I hope you are well !
                                                                                                              
Today I propose you some invitation cards for birthday very simple and quick to make. To realize them I chose the cute lion from the Party Animals stamp set, I love it !


Colored with Copic Markers (always  hihi) and glossy accent on the nose,

                                                    
Different digital papers for background,


It remains for me to print the inside of the cards when I have all the information of the party.

I hope you like them !
                                                                                       
See you soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!