Thursday, April 20, 2017

Guest Designer - Safari Friends (Part 1)

Hello everyone!

I'm Diana from Moments of Creativity and I'm back with another card featuring a very cute and recently released Go Wild Clear Stamp Set which is perfect for any adventure scenes with cute animals and a ranger.

This time I've decided to send our cute little town boy to the safari park to observe freely roaming animals. I wonder which animal our ranger met first 😉


Yep, he really managed to catch a glimpse of the tallest animal in the world 😊

To create this card I went with a multi-layered landscape: hills фе the back, green long trees (I guess for the animals to better hide from people 😃), warm sun and grass. All these elements were made of the white cardstock and colored with Distress Inks and Copic markers.

Well, to tell you the truth, this card is just a beginning of our little ranger's acquaintance with the creatures that live at the safari park. Next time you'll be able to see the story's development 😊 Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

Yours, Diana



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!