Saturday, April 29, 2017

Go Wild on Safari...

Hi Everyone,

Its Hazel from Didos Designs here today to show you a couple of creations I have made using the super Go Wild Stamp Set.  I have loved playing about with this set.  
My first creation was made using promarkers and distress inks for the moonlit night sky, with our Little Safari Man out looking for Giraffes!!! I think its behind you!!! 
My second card used distress inks again for a different background and a wee stamped elephant cut out.  You can get the dies to go with this set here.   I have to say that using the dies would be so much easier than all my time spent cutting!!!

Thank You for dropping by today, I hope I have inspired you,  Enjoy the weekend whatever you are up too!!

Hazel. 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!