Friday, April 7, 2017

Party Time with Guest Designer Justine Hovey!


Hi Crafters!
It's Justine here and I am super excited to be guest designing again for Gerda Steiner Designs. I have guested on two previous occasions and I have to say I love their stamps. I was able to meet Macy Steiner as well this year at Creativation and I knew they had to be a part of my April Event. If you haven't heard yet, I hit 1 Million YouTube views just before April so I am celebrating ALL MONTH LONG! I am doing giveaways every weekday this month, along with a video tutorial so head over to my blog for more details on that!





Copic Markers Used:

YG23, YG05, YG07
C1, N0, N2, N4, N6, N8
R20, V01, RV11
Y15,
E15, E31, E34, E55

I will be back towards the end of the month with another tutorial, in the meantime you can subscribe to me on YouTube so you don't miss out on anything!

1 comment:

  1. What a great card with those critters from the Zoo 😻. I also like the combination of realistic and non realistic coloring, it pops out of the card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!