Friday, April 7, 2017

Party Time with Guest Designer Justine Hovey!


Hi Crafters!
It's Justine here and I am super excited to be guest designing again for Gerda Steiner Designs. I have guested on two previous occasions and I have to say I love their stamps. I was able to meet Macy Steiner as well this year at Creativation and I knew they had to be a part of my April Event. If you haven't heard yet, I hit 1 Million YouTube views just before April so I am celebrating ALL MONTH LONG! I am doing giveaways every weekday this month, along with a video tutorial so head over to my blog for more details on that!





Copic Markers Used:

YG23, YG05, YG07
C1, N0, N2, N4, N6, N8
R20, V01, RV11
Y15,
E15, E31, E34, E55

I will be back towards the end of the month with another tutorial, in the meantime you can subscribe to me on YouTube so you don't miss out on anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!