Monday, December 28, 2015

Peeking Santa

Hey everyone! 
It's Wiebke here today and YES, I know I know! Christmas is almost over! But I thought I just had to share this last christmas card with you guys :)

I used the Peeking Friends clear stamp set to create this little scene. I think the peeking santa is just perfect to peek from behind a window.


I die cut a window out of my card basis and placed a piece of patterned paper behind. I colored the santa with my copic markers and glued him down from behind the window. If you cut out the gloves, it looks like he is opening the window.


I hope you have had an amazing christmas season with all of your loved ones! And a santa who brought some nice gifts - just like this one :)

5 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!