Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Green Christmas!

Hi there!

It's Yolanda here, from Scraping Time. Today, I want to share with you a couple of works made with some of the cuttest Christmas stamps from the shop: Deck the Halls, Holiday Friends and Peeking Friends. All of them are clear stamps and I love how adorable they are!

When I started thinking about this post, I thought I wanted to use any bright colour since I`m usually making softer cards lately. Then, I chose a vibrant green and this was the first idea to choose my papers, cardstocks and even the stamps, since the first one I decided to use was the cute elf.



I stamped all the stamps with Memento and coloured it with Spectrum Noir Markers.  Then, I fussy cut them without leaving any white line on the borders.

For the card, I cut with the big shot 3 stitched rectangles in green cardstock, red decorated paper and white cardstock. I made a cute border on the top of the white panel and I used it to hide one of the elfs. Then I die cut three stars. I hided the other elf into the biggest one, then I put some acetate and I made three different shakers with the stars. For the smallest ones I used micro beads and for the biggest one I used white and pink glitter. I just wanted to give it some shine when you move it!


Then, I sticked the three panels on a green base and I stamped the sentiment from "Peeking friends stamps" with red Hero Arts Ink.



For the tag, I used the biggest one from Mama Elephant and I decided to use acetate for the panel but in this occassion I chose translucent acetate since it is stronger than the clear one. I used two different reindeers and I used the same colours as I did in my card.


These reindeers are so much fun and I used some wink of stella clear on the nose (where I also put some glossy accent later), the hats and the reindeers hoof. 

I used some white embossing powder for the sentiment and I used a second red tag as a base. I love bows so I used a red one to finish my tag.


It was great to make these works for today and I hope you enjoy! Have a great week!! :)

26 comments:

  1. Woww!!! Acetate is so clever!!! Love that tag and the card, the colours are fantastic. Love the shakers cards and the micro beads are wowwwwwwww!!!! Elfs are sooooo cute! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaaaaaaaaaanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to read you like it! These stamps are so cute! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Me encantan!!! Dos proyectos muy alegres y divertidos!!! La tarjeta con esas estrellas shaker y esos elfos asomados me parece preciosa y la tag con el acetato y los renos es muy divertida!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Eva! Estaba deseando de utilizar estos sellos y me ha encantado darle un poco más de color de lo que os tengo acostumbradas últimamente! Aunque mi próxima tarjeta es suaaaaaaaaaaaaave suaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave!!! Besos

      Delete
  3. me encanta!!!! Yolanda me tiene loquita.... enamora me tiene....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vaaaale la tarjeta es bonita sí, pero es que ese tag es para comérselo a besos y a achuchones. ¡Cómo me gusta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jajajaja Gracias! Me gustan mucho esos renos. No son del mismo set pero creo que quedan bien juntos! Besos

      Delete
  5. Los duendecillos y los animalitos son una monada, los has coloreados super bien y las estructuras son geniales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Gemma! Ya sabes cuánto me gustan las formas poco convencionales en las tarjetas! ;) Besos!

      Delete
  6. Pero qué bonito todoooooo! Me encanta este subidón de color que le va genial a estos sellitos. Así es de verdad una feliz y alegre Navidad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! La verdad es que siempre tiendo a colores más suaves aunque no sean siempre pasteles pero esta vez me apetecía jugármela y me alegré! Besos!

      Delete
  7. Qué preciosidades nos muestras siempre! La tarjeta es preciosa y muy tú con un toque de humor que me encanta y el tag es adorable con esos renos tan monos... Way to go, Yolanda! ;) Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Laura! Tú siempre alegrándome el día! Besazos!

      Delete
  8. Preciosos los dos! La tarjeta me gusta mucho pero el tag me ha enamorado!
    Bsts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Loretta!!!! Son unos sellos preciosos! Besos!

      Delete
  9. Preciosos los dos! La tarjeta me gusta mucho pero el tag me ha enamorado!
    Bsts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias, Marga! Me alegra mucho que te guste! Besos!

      Delete
  11. Me había perdido esta cucada de tarjeta y de tag!!! Son ideales....me encanta el efecto de los duendes con las manitas fuera...y el efecto con acetato queda genial....
    Felicidades un trabajo precioso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias! Nunca había usado este tipo de acetato y creo que lo volveré a probar en otros trabajos! Besos!

      Delete
  12. La tarjeta me ha encantado y el tag me ha enamorado!!!! Una pareja perfecta y preciosa!!!!! Como tú!! Muakssss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísisisisisisisimas gracias! Que me había perdido yo estos mensajes tan bonicos! Besos

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!